Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Food Poisoning ...

Last nite already having a bad headache and whole body not well. First time in my life slept at 8pm+... Kept waking up on & off during the night and having a hard time sleeping as my headache was torturing me. Then this morning condition worsens. Woke up at a pretty late timing but still feeling the effects. Out of no choice, had to really see a doctor as i was having diarrhoea too. Then the doctor after assessing me told me i had food poisoning. I was surprised and he prescribed me some medicine. Below are the food which i took for yesterday, i wonder what was the thing that caused my food poisoning.

1. Lunch was at Rusnah Cafe (Normal food which i usually ate)
2. Was in town for some errands & ate a dessert (Mango sago + pomelo thingy)
3. Reached back office & bought a Japanese Bread + Slurpee
4. No dinner as headache was already a killer and slept at 8pm+

Anyway, the damage is already done so just have to be more careful of what i eat from now on. Sou texted me & asked this "Are you still in India?" ... I saw it but was too tired to reply funny remarks and just texted him "Food poisoning". Well, gotta end here now. Just took medication and should rest more else tml i can't be in school again. Nitez everyone.

Blessings,
Kenneth T.

No comments:

Post a Comment