Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Brand New Start ...

Reflections : 2009.

Alot of things happened during 2009. Pressure was intense and the stress level sky high. When i look back at it, i was amazed at the faithfulness of God always being there for me & walking with me throughout my ups & downs. There are also certain individuals who have been such a blessing to me & I really appreciate them from the bottom of my heart. I believe that God is gonna bless them back not because they helped me but of them portraying the love of Christ. Too much things to say about 2009 but even as i am logging this into my blog, i decided to move on and let it go. ^^

2010 is here. I have set for myself resolutions which I wanna make sure i honor it. Not for man but for God. I believe this year is gonna be a very special year. I believe this year is gonna be a year of supernatural living. I believe this year is gonna be a year where God's presence, manifestations & habitation can be seen even more evidently. I dun bother about how people look at the economic but i know the riches of this land belongs to the body of Christ.

I wanna make a difference in my life & add value to it. To all who are looking at this blog, I encourage everyone of us to Re-focus if we have been distracted. Re-align if we have been deviated and last but not least, Re-surrender once again to our God who gave it all, Jesus.

Blessings,
Kenneth T.

No comments:

Post a Comment