Monday, February 22, 2010

Everybody's Important ...

Woke up this morning feeling heavy & i asked myself what's going on. Rec'd 2 letters which really sets my mood down the valley. Lord, i know You will make a way out for me.

Was praying today and was so comforted by the Lord. I felt peace once again & I know that He still has greater use for me. I just pray that i will not be affected by what my eyes see nor what my ears hear. Everybody is bound to hit the wall during some point in their life but I know that the Lord is there still. It's not about we getting lost in midway but about us not seeking. It's not about us having not but about us not desiring for more of Him. Everything is prepared for us but we are the ones whom doesn't take it.

It's true that the Lord is everywhere but yet we are the ones whom set that boundary & space for God to exist within. To a extent tat we must beg God to show Himself before we can start to convince our beings of His presence. I dun believe that God operate in this fashion. People, dun beg anymore. God is our Father and the Father desires to bless us. Just ask ... and it shall be given.

I just wanna encourage us today that God is our Father who is always there for us. If u feel tired, strength comes from Him. If you feel lost, wisdom comes from Him. If you need a breakthrough, victory comes from Him. Dun rely on our own strength anymore for it is limited. God is unlimited. Surrender once again to Him. Lord, i pray for this generation. I pray that the young people will build themselves by Your standards & show the world that Christ lives in them. Nobody's greater than You & nobody's too least for You. It's Your desire that no men perishes & Lord i pray we will catch a hold of Your great commission and to bring Your Word to the ends of the earth.

Blessings,
Kenneth T.

No comments:

Post a Comment