Sunday, February 28, 2010

Light As A Feather ...

A great day today ^_^

Alot of concerns which i realised i dun need to take it upon myself cos at the end of the day, God is still the one in control. A lot of other burdens lifted off today and I felt light once again. A little late but i learnt hw to let go wholeheartedly & submit it to the Lord for His hand is always on us.

Though i am not rich and have not alot of things in life, i am so blessed to knw that I still have so many ppl around me who accepted me as who I am and the best thing is this, God is still with me. ^_^

Dun really know what to say cos really very excited and if i were to continue typing, wonder when it will end. hahaha ... March is here. The hectic month is finally starting but i knw that it will turn out well for the joy of the Lord is with me.

To all you out there, trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding and in all your ways, acknowledge Him & He will set your paths straight. ^_^

Super Abundant Blessings,
Kenneth T.

No comments:

Post a Comment