Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yoke Easy, Burden Light ...

In Matthew 11:25-30, Jesus appeals to those who experience life as one unending chore. He offers rest and refreshment. His yoke is easy & His burden is light.

I'm starting to feel the fatigue settling in. So many things have been rushing into my head and i just feel like shouting into heaven "GOD, STOP ME FROM SEEING THINGS WHICH I DUN WANNA SEE OR KNOW OR HEAR ... WHY DO I HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THESE" Over the years as a believer, i realised it's easy to show genuine care & love for people through fellowship & activities but it's not easy when the responses you get back is not what you had expected.

End of the day, what really hurts me is when i see people making disoriented decision & walking down a path which is gonna affect themselves. I know that it's a choice which everybody make for themselves but oh does it hurts me. But praise God for one thing i know for sure, He is still in control of all things. Lord, I pray You will strengthen & show me a new paradigm on how to love Your people even more.

My burden is still for young people as they are the Joshua generation. They will be a generation whom is gonna do greater exploits for the Lord in this ending days. Lord, the burden is heavy but I feel really happy in anticipation of seeing young people doing so well in You. And that is when the words of Christ came back to me: “my yoke is easy and my burden is light”.

This is a personal prayer & i pray that you will keep me in prayers too. "Father, humble & teach me once again on loving Your people. Strengthen me as i continue to bring Your Word of Life into people's life and prepare the hearts of those whom will be listening. Lord, change me & mould me to be the man You want me to be. Nothing about me & everytihng about You. Let my heart be vulnerable before You & that Your rest & refreshment be in my life. Lord, i surrender all the situations and hindrance before You & i pray for Your guidance. Let signs & wonders be more evident all around to bring You glory & honor. In Jesus name i pray, Amen & Amen."

Blessings,
Kenneth

* To those whom I've offended in one way or another, i offer my most sincerest apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment